Tiffany Pocket Bra
The Tiffany Pocket Bra is very soft and comfortable, with wide underarm panels for greater support around the rib cage and across the back. The pockets built into each cup hold your breast forms securely while offering breathable comfort for your skin. The black accents over Tiffany's light beige fabric give this bra a fashionable and pretty look.
A pocket bra is a very comfortable way to wear a breast form, holding the forms in place without tape or other adhesive on the skin. A pocket bra's cups have two layers, and the breast form is worn in between.
70% Nylon, 15% Spandex, 15% Cotton
The bra closure is in the back, with 2 or 3 hooks, depending on the size.
B - 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
C - 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
D - 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
DD - 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
To determine the size that is best for your body, and to find a corresponding breast form size, please see our article entitled "About Breast Forms."
How to Put Breast Forms into a Pocket Bra
1. Spread the bra out on a flat surface with the inside of the bra facing you.
2. Hold the form by the edges with a flat hand so that the nipple is facing down.
3. Spread the elastic on the cup and slide the form in so that the nipple faces outward.
4. Adjust the form so it settles into the bottom of the cup.
5. Hold the bra up with the form inside the pocket to make sure it looks correct.
6. Be careful not to puncture the form or fold it. Most silicone forms are very durable, but the polyurethane skin can be punctured.