The Definitive Guide to Women's Intimate Health. Period.
by Sherry A. Ross MD
Many women still suffer a long-ingrained dissociation with their own vaginas and a misunderstanding of what goes on "down there." With expertise and a dose of humor, leading ob-gyn, educator and women's health advocate Dr. Sherry Ross addresses every urgent, confounding, culturally taboo or embarrassing question women have about vaginas, with the goal of healthier, happier lives for all.
She-ology describes the state of the vagina at every age and stage of life. From first periods to postpartum to menopause, from the serious to the celebratory to the surprising, this book will make you feel a part of the vagina dialogue.
Dr. Sherry is equal parts your best friend, confidant and skilled practitioner with over 25 years' experience in gynecology and obstetrics. With the help of many famous contributors she answers your questions and concerns such as:
• Where the heck is my G-spot?
• Since the vagina is self-cleaning, do I even need soap?
• Can I get HPV if I don't have actual intercourse?
• Is it too late, at 45, to have an orgasm?
• How can I be depressed after giving birth if I've always wanted a baby?
• Is there such a thing as a perfect vagina?
• I enjoy swinging or S & M, does that make me a pervert?
• What does safe sex even mean?
• What could possibly go wrong down there, and what do I do about it?
Dr. Sherry's goal is that of healthier and happier people through a revolution of vagina information.
Includes contributions from:
and many more.