Looking for shipping information, our returns policy, or privacy policies?
Check our Policies Page
Age and Consent
By accessing the information and images on www.toolshedtoys.com, and/or by ordering from www.toolshedtoys.com, you acknowledge the following:
1. That you are 18 years of age or older.
2. That the information and images you access on the pages of www.toolshedtoys.com and/or the products you order from www.toolshedtoys.com are not in any way unlawful in your state, province, country, municipality, or other jurisdiction.
3. That you consent to view sexually explicit material.
4. That by consenting to view sexually explicit material, you waive any future right to take legal action against The Tool Shed based on your accessing this material.
5. That you agree not to distribute information you receive from www.toolshedtoys.com to those under the age of 18 or those who would be violating the law by accessing such material in their jurisdiction.
Appropriate Use of Information and Products
None of the products, services, or information sold or distributed through www.toolshedtoys.com are intended for use without appropriate health and safety knowledge on the part of the user. While we may occasionally provide suggestions for how to use our products more safely, it is the user's responsibility to ensure that they are not used in any way that could prove harmful to the user or to others.
None of the information provided on the www.toolshedtoys.com web site is intended to replace consultation with a legal professional, physician, mental health professional, or health care provider.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that The Tool Shed shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from your use of this www.toolshedtoys.com in any way, or from the use of any products purchased through www.toolshedtoys.com.
Risk of Loss
The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you pass to you upon our delivery of the items to the package carrier service used for delivery.
The Tool Shed makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Tool Shed does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The materials (text, logos, graphics, images, video or sound clips) contained in the Tool Shed web site are the property of The Tool Shed or its content suppliers and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. The collection, compilation, assembly and arrangement of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Tool Shed.
The Tool Shed grants you a limited license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the Tool Shed. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Tool Shed web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Tool Shed at any time.
You may not copy, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of the Tool Shed without express written consent. You may not use meta tags or any other ““hidden text”” utilizing the Tool Shed’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Tool Shed.
Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Tool Shed.
In no event shall the Tool Shed or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Tool Shed's web site.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Tool Shed's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Tool Shed does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
The Tool Shed may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
The Tool Shed has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Tool Shed. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these policies, please write us at 2427 N Murray Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53211, contact us at 414-906-5304, or email us at info @toolshedtoys.com